1. Information Collection and Use
- GradLabel.com does not require that you register in order to view its products or User comments. Registration is required to use certain interactive features such as posting comments, participating in the blog forums, and in order to submit ideas and participate in competitions.
- GradLabel.com collects personal information when you register with GradLabel.com, when you visit the Website, when you make a purchase, or any time you provide information to GradLabel.com about yourself. GradLabel.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, email address, and other personally-identifying information ("Personal Information"). When you register with GradLabel.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- GradLabel.com automatically receives and records other non-personally-identifying information ("Non-Personal Information") on our server logs from your browser even if you do not register with GradLabel.com, for example, your IP address, GradLabel.com cookie information, and the pages you visit.
- GradLabel.com uses Non-Personal Information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Children Under 13
- GradLabel.com is committed to protecting the privacy of children. GradLabel.com does not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
- If GradLabel.com learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on GradLabel.com without verified parental consent, then GradLabel.com will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- GradLabel.com does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with GradLabel.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your Personal Information to help GradLabel.com communicate with you about offers from GradLabel.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We provide Non-Personal Information to interested third-parties for purposes of understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
- We use both your Personal Information and certain Non-Personal Information to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- We may share Personal Information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other forms of legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
- Keep in mind that any personal information, or comments that you voluntarily disclose on the Website, for example on comment pages, or on the blog forums, becomes publicly available. Your account name is displayed to other Users when you send and/or post messages through the Website.
3. Cookies and Web Beacons
- GradLabel.com may set and access GradLabel.com cookies on your computer. You may disable these cookies within your browser, but some portions of the Website may require that your GradLabel.com cookies be enabled.
- GradLabel.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to GradLabel.com‘s cookies.
- GradLabel.com may use web beacons in connection with e-mails sent to GradLabel.com users, to let us know whether and when the email was opened. No personal information is transmitted through web beacons.
4. Confidentiality and Security
- GradLabel.com uses commercially reasonable technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information you transmit to GradLabel.com and you do so at your own risk.
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
5. Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
- You can edit your GradLabel.com account information at any time by visiting your account profile page.
- We reserve the right to use your Personal Information in order to send you certain communications relating to the GradLabel.com service, such as service announcements, and administrative messages, that are considered part of your GradLabel.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can deactivate your GradLabel.com account at any time by canceling your account on the account profile page .
6. International Users
GradLabel.com may update this policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. We will strive to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat Personal Information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your GradLabel.com account and/or by placing a notice on the Website.
8. Effective Date
9. Contact Information